About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

V is Very, Very Extraordinary . . .

This afternoon I had the pleasure of shooting some family shots for the Christmas cards of the Villalobos family . . . also known as "the Vs."
I know the Vs because they are one part of my boyfriend's amazing (and huge) family!  Melissa is Nick's sister. :)  Her and husband Jim are so warm and kind and just fun to hang around!  They lead the community church group I attend, and I also get to see them regularly at family get-togethers.  Let me tell you, I had no idea what I was getting into when Nick told me he had a pretty awesome family, but I have been so blessed that that was not an understatement!
They're pretty photogenic, too, as you can see!   

 Berea was very excited about taking pictures outside in the snow . . . right up until it was time to open the door and walk outside!  Nevertheless, she posed a little bit for me :)


 Also, I'm pretty convinced this little guy, Titus, keeps getting cuter every time I see him!  Below, we asked him to cover his eyes and play "dark."  He would do this for about half a second, then immediately open his arms and say "light!" with a smile.  It was too fun :)
Merry Christmas, guys!  Thanks for letting me take your pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. Cuteness!!! Gotta label this all as tooo cute!
    I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner