About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Amanda & Chris :: Married!


What a perfect wedding day.  The sun was shining, shade was plentiful, the setting was very country chic.  A bride and groom that had been together 8 years could not wait any longer to say "I do."  With their faces glowing and their love tried and true, they met at the altar and promised each other the rest of their lives.



Every detail was gorgeous, and the blue and orange color scheme popped.  










I love that their two kitties got to come along and "help" Amanda get ready!


Not that she needed much help.  Amanda made a stunning bride.









 Their daughter Sophia was the flower girl, adding an extra special touch to the day.








Amanda and Chris, thank you so much for having me as a part of your special day!  Congratulations, and I hope your life together gets richer and richer with every passing year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner