About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Vanessa & Kenny . . . and Benjamin on the way!

Vanessa and Kenny . . . I so enjoyed my time walking around Forest Park capturing memories with these two!  Why?  Well, not only because they are some of the sweetest people there are, which they are, but also because these two have something special in common with me!  Vanessa and Kenny met online . . . on Christian Mingle.  The very same site where I met my husband. 

Vanessa and Kenny met online but had one major hurdle to tackle.  Vanessa lived in Brazil.  However, after years of coming back and forth to meet up, Kenny went to Brazil, married her, and brought her home with him.  Hurdle tackled.  They make a beautiful couple, and it's so wonderful to see the way God can move!

Little Benjamin is due 5 years to the month from when they first talked online.
Enjoy the pictures of this excited couple!









Congratulations, Vanessa and Kenny!  Parenthood already looks good on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner