About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Seth & Katie :: Married!! Second Shooting with Michelle Lunn Photography

Michelle and I go back just a little bit.  We're almost family (she's sisters with one of my sister-in-laws).  She started a photography business a little before I did, and I was in awe of how good she got so quickly!  She has always been an inspiration since then, and seeing her work pushes me to do my best!  It was great to second shoot with her a couple of Fridays ago!  She was totally on the ball, so all I had to do was relax and have fun shooting a little more candid-style!

Katie and Seth made a stunning bride and groom.  I'm just thrilled to share these! 

Michelle is covering a larger post of the wedding, so be sure to check out her work!  www.MichelleLunnPhotography.com  and www.MichelleLunnPhotography.blogspot.com are her websites!

Much love and congratulations to the happy couple!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner