About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Yolonda & Wil :: Married!


Meet Yolonda and Wil . . . a laid-back, loving couple that just got married last Saturday!  I liked this couple right from the first time we met.  They're both so easy to talk to, and neither one seems to sweat the small stuff!  We were a little worried about rain on their big day, but we stayed indoors and all was well!  This was a beautiful day full of meaningful moments and good-lookin' people!


Baa-ling!!






I love that Yolonda brings such a smoky, sultry beauty to this blog. 


Gorgeous!










The ladies!



I loved this quick mother and daughter moment.


The gentlemen looked pretty smashing too.



This couple has some cute little girls!


We squeezed in one last kiss pic before heading to the church for the beautiful ceremony!











Husband and wife!


Congratulations, Yolonda and Wil!  Thanks for allowing me to be there to document your special day.
You are a lovely couple, and I wish you many, many years of happiness together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner