About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Sarah & Jonathan : Married!! St Louis Wedding Photographer

 Sarah and Jonathan are such an awesome couple!  I'm so partial, because I feel I have a few things in common with them.  Like them, I met my spouse on Christian Mingle.  It's got to be love if he meets all of your "search criteria," right? ;)  We also share a priority for our Christian faith in our lives.  However, these two really shine as an example in this area.  I've loved talking with them at our meeting and engagement shoot, and even from their posts on facebook, I've really seen this shine in their lives.  I was so honored to be able to document this beautiful, beautiful day for you.   :)


Sarah was glowing!






The girls gathered for a quick prayer.


Sarah and Jonathan opted not to see each other before the ceremony, but they held hands across a corner and prayed together before her walk down the aisle.









I honestly don't know if I've ever seen so many smiles at a ceremony!  It was a truly happy occasion!

















 


















During the toasts, the best man quoted scripture, "To whom much is given, much is required." (Luke 12:48)  Then he mentioned how similar this is to another quote, "With great power comes great responsibility."  On cue, all the men showed off their charming super hero undershirts, followed by raucous laughter!  








Congratulations, Sarah and Jonathan!  Your day was beautiful, and I loved everything about working with the two of you!  Enjoy your many, many years together!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner