About Me

My photo
Thanks so much for visiting! This is where you'll see what I've been up to lately and snippets of who I am. I hope you stay a while and browse! Email me at photos.byLoria@yahoo.com for any questions!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Tony is 6 Months!

I love this little family!  And I can't get enough of little Tony, who just turned 6 months old!  I've been lucky enough to be photographing this family since his sister Sophia was the same age.  You can view how adorable she was at that age right here.

In the past, we've photographed at their beautiful home, but this time, I had so much fun getting to be in the great outdoors!  The soft, sunset light was so dreamy, and Dames Park was lovely!


Everything about these 4 is just so sweet.  Tony makes such a great addition.  His happy, quiet spirit compliments the group so well!














Phew! Being a big sister is hard work!!









Mary, Brett, Sophia, and Tony, you are an adorable family!  Tony is getting so big!  I've loved seeing him and Sophia grow up, and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Wire Couples' Choice Awards Winner!

Weddings, Wedding Venues
Photos by Loria, Best Wedding Photographers in St. Louis - 2014 Couples' Choice Award Winner